Entity user is not associated with the module

Entity user is not associated with the module

Hi,

I cloned one module and did some changes. Now while publishing it's giving me these errors:

"System entity user is not associated with this module.

Please advice.

Thanks and Regards,

Suraj Borade

Hi Suraj,

Thanks for reporting the problem! We are currently investigating it, but if you don't mind, I'd like to request some additional information:

- Does this happen with any cloned module or just this particular instance?

- What are the Service Studio and Platform Server versions of your environment?

- Can you submit a module that has this problem, so we can have a look?

As a possible workaround, could you try to remove all the referenced elements that appear in those warning and error messages and then add them again, in Service Studio? Let us know if it works for you...

Cheers,
Ricardo

Hi ,

i am having the same issue please  suggest why this happen.

Hi Anju,

Can you please answer the questions from my previous post? I'd like to help you, but we need more information about the problem...

Suraj Borade wrote:

Hi,

I cloned one module and did some changes. Now while publishing it's giving me these errors:

"System entity user is not associated with this module.

Please advice.

Thanks and Regards,

Suraj Borade

Hi Suraj,

I am phasing the same issue, did you find the solution for that. please suggest 

Thanks,

Anju

Hi Ricardo,

Sorry for the late reply. I was facing this issue only for cloned module and that too was for only one application.

Hi Anju,

In order to fix this issue, cut paste user entity. Also please check in your module how many entities you are using from the System.

If you are using Group entity or any other entity (I don't remember name now) delete that from the clone module and  publish.

Let me know if this works for you.

Thanks and Regards,

Suraj Borade 

Entities which you need to delete from system module which you are referring in your clone are :

Group

Group_User

(If any else)

Also cut paste User Entity.

Cheers!!

hi suraj.

Thanks for reply but in my case am not creating clone actully in my project we have more then two espace. In one espace we have created  entities only nd other espace for screens.

I have  took the  reference of db espacs in other  nd in second one i have added user-role ,role, espace ,user table in  system espace.  When i publish my code its showing missing entities associtation error which  u were getting. Nd tried to add  those enties on db esapce but  was same error i am getting..

Is t

Ricardo Soeiro wrote:

Hi Anju,

Can you please answer the questions from my previous post? I'd like to help you, but we need more information about the problem...

HI Ricardo,

Thanks for reply .I am using  any clone module and i am using outsystem 10.303 version 

I had tried to remove reference Entites and published it but still problem is there

Thanks 

Anju

Hello,

I have 2 trainees that create new application and module and were facing this issue. But in fact, the module was published, because I was able to see it. After entering and publishing it by my self, without getting any errors, they were able to work without problem.

Just to complement, after the trainee make changes, the error appears again...
Could be a "permission" problem?

Ok. It seems to be a problem with permissions. The users were not allowed to reference some of the spaces...

Hi Jauch

Yes its releated to pemission

not allwoing to add system entites reference in your module.

Solution

Hi OutSystems lovers,

This was a design decision made some time back, and the rationale behind it was that system tables usually contain more sensitive information. As such, in order to prevent misuse of that data, one would require very high privileges (Administrator) over the environment (and, as a side effect, over all applications) in order to first publish a module referencing system entities.

We have reviewed and changed this behavior so that, in order to first publish a module referencing a system entity, the user only requires "Change & Deploy" on the environment.

Best Regards,

Ricardo O. Marques

Solution

Hi Ricardo,

How do I enable the "Change & Deploy" permission for the user?

Hello Yih Tan,

You can perform this configuration trough Lifetime.

Check this link:

http://www.outsystems.com/help/lifetime/9.1/index.htm#t=User_Stories%2FConfigure_Security_for_an_Infrastructure.htm

Best Regards,

Ricardo Marques

OutSystems