[Silk UI Mobile] Carousel only displaying data when I touch the screen

[Silk UI Mobile] Carousel only displaying data when I touch the screen

Forge Component
(13)
Published on 4 Aug (2 weeks ago) by OutSystems R&D
13 votes
Published on 4 Aug (2 weeks ago) by OutSystems R&D

Hello

I have a carousel on a mobile page. Inside the carousel I am displaying  a list from a small aggregate with 10 records.  (See the attached image of the page widget tree.)

My page is working as expected, except that there is a delay on the data being displayed. If I scroll down  or up on the page, the page remains blank and not all the values are loaded. If I scroll up the upper part is blank. If scroll down the lower part is blank. When I touch anywhere on the white space on the screen all the missing data immediately displays. Why is this and how can I prevent this from happening?

Please see the uploaded video of the app's response currently.

Any advice will be much appreciated.

Hi there,

The video you uploaded is just showing as processing, but could you share the OML instead so someone could take a quick look?

Thanks,

Justin

Reposting the video VID-20170215-WA0002.mp4

Justin Babel wrote:

Hi there,

The video you uploaded is just showing as processing, but could you share the OML instead so someone could take a quick look?

Thanks,

Justin

Thanks Justin, I reposted the video if you want to have a look again? Thanks

Student JunctionApps wrote:

Justin Babel wrote:

Hi there,

Thanks,

Justin

Thanks Justin, I reposted the video if you want to have a look again? Thanks

Hi!

I have a couple of ideas to fix the issue.

One would be to try to disable the list virtualization, you can find it on the extended attributes of the List widget

Two would be to apply a CSS transform propery to the reportlist elements:

.reportlist {
    -webkit-transform: translateZ(0);
            transform: translateZ(0);
}

Let us know if this helps :)