Best load testing tool

Best load testing tool

What is the best load testing tool available in the market? I have used apache jmeter, but that gives very simple reports. Is there any free tool available that provide all the functionality JMeter provides ?

Steve Young wrote:

What is the best load testing tool available in the market? I have used apache jmeter, but that gives very simple reports. Is there any free tool available that provide all the functionality JMeter provides ?

Steve,

Have You try Soap UI? I like to use them. Take a look Soap UI Open Source 

Best Regards 

The best tool depends on your needs. But I found this tool Load Test very helpful. 

It provides almost all features JMeter provides. You can simulate complex scenarios, create scripts, generate reports and much more. It's free for unlimited use.

Apache Jmeter is also a goo doption.

Apache JMeter may be used to test performance both on static and dynamic resources, Web dynamic applications. It can be used to simulate a heavy load on a server, group of servers, network or object to test its strength or to analyze overall performance under different load types.

Regards

-PJ-

Jmeter is widely used load testing tool in the market.Apart from this try LoadComplete which is a desktop tool for load, stress, scalability testing of websites and web applications