how to keep bottom bar in an external link

how to keep bottom bar in an external link

how can I keep my bottom bar when I enter an external link?

Or other ways to go back to where I was after openning the external link

(for the mobile app,)

Hi,

I think you have 2 alternatives. Either you open the external link on an iframe (with the size of the screen less the scroll bar) or you use the plugin innAppBrowser but you'll lose the bottom bar.

Cheers,

Henrique

Henrique Batista wrote:

Hi,

I think you have 2 alternatives. Either you open the external link on an iframe (with the size of the screen less the scroll bar) or you use the plugin innAppBrowser but you'll lose the bottom bar.

Cheers,

Henrique

Sabes como se utiliza os plugins? Já fiz download mas depoiss nao sei usá-los....

Cumprimentos, Equipa Fisica

Hey,

I'm gonna answer in English so this post can be helpful to all community members.

You just need to reference the plugin and then use it. 

On this particular plugin, you can test it with OutsystemsNow because it's one of the plugins already incorporated as you can see here.

If you're using any plugin that's not on OutsystemsNoew you need to generate your application ipa/apk, like below image.

For this plugin, on Service Studio you should add something like the following:

And that should do the trick.

Let me know if it worked.

Cheers 

I will try that. thank you!

Can you help me with iframe in my app? I never worked with programming. I don't know how to solve the problem... I would like some help to link a picture directly to a blog but opening inside the app keeping the bottom bar. Cheers, EquipaFisica 

I'll try.

Please see attached .oml with an iframe and a bottom bar.

Let me know if it helped.

Cheers

help me much gclub

I think that is interesting.

?????????????