[SwaggerProxy] Importing swagger file with Service Studio 10.0.405.0 and get an Error

[SwaggerProxy] Importing swagger file with Service Studio 10.0.405.0 and get an Error

Forge Component
(3)
Published on 15 Jun by leonardo.fernandes
3 votes
Published on 15 Jun by leonardo.fernandes

Hi João,

I'm trying to import a swagger json file that has basic authentication with the help of SwaggerProxy with Service Studio 10.0.405.0 I get an error.

Do you know if this is something known or might be something in the specification that might not be supported?

Thank you.

Pedro Saraiva

Hi Pedro,

It's hard to help without the swagger definition to say what is wrong.

Since the crash in on the service studio side I recommend you to submit the feedback (and include the swagger or a link to it if it's public) so your issue can be looked at.

Regards,
João Rosado

João Rosado wrote:

Hi Pedro,

It's hard to help without the swagger definition to say what is wrong.

Since the crash in on the service studio side I recommend you to submit the feedback (and include the swagger or a link to it if it's public) so your issue can be looked at.

Regards,
João Rosado

Hi João, 

I thought I had associated the file. I've attached it.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Pedro Saraiva

Solution

Hi Pedro,

It looks like Service Studio is not handling Lists of Lists correctly when importing the service via the definition option (the consume by example is prepared for that case).

If you didn't do a submit feedback on the error yet, please do (and include the swagger in the message) so the development team can look into it.

As workaround try to change the second "array" in the "Row" definition to "object".

Import it like that and then double click the action and edit the example to make it a double array.

Something like:

"Row" : [[ { ... } ]]

instead of:

"Row" : [ { "RowItem" : { ... } } ]

That should fix your structures (just delete any that stay with unused warnings after that).

If it doesn't work tellme and I will test and take some screenshots (making this reply by memory since I'm on my mobile, so I hope I didnt mess up anything on the explanation).

Regards,

João Rosado

Solution