Display video clip before splash screen in mobile app

Display video clip before splash screen in mobile app

Hi,

As part of my mobile project, when app is loading I need to display a video clip for 5 seconds and then go the splash screen and load rest of the app. What is best approach to achieve this. Please let me know. Thanks in advance.

MN.

Hello Murthy.

Not sure if you can do this. I would say the best option is to have the "normal splash screen" for very short time and have the video play immediately after the splash screen.

Thanks

Solution

I am able to resolve this issue. I converted the video clip into a gif file and I created a custom screen with image control init. OnReady I delayed the process for 5 seconds and then I loaded the app. I changed the project settings to call this custom screen as splash screen. 

Solution

Hello Murthy.

Sounds interesting! 

Thanks for sharing and good work.

Murthy Nemani wrote:

I am able to resolve this issue. I converted the video clip into a gif file and I created a custom screen with image control init. OnReady I delayed the process for 5 seconds and then I loaded the app. I changed the project settings to call this custom screen as splash screen. 

can you share the code how did you achieve  it because same functionality i want implement in my project