how to setup multiple concurrent requests to a web services

how to setup multiple concurrent requests to a web services

I want to do a load testing for one outsystems web service, i tried to setup 100 timer that will start on the same time to call the web service, but, seems like the timers run one by one and not at the same time.

How to setup/create a test app to simulate concurrent requests?

Hi,

Try with BPT. Create a prcess with an automatic activity, inside that activity call web service actions.

Then launch the process who many times you need. Should work...

Nelson Inácio wrote:

Hi,

Try with BPT. Create a prcess with an automatic activity, inside that activity call web service actions.

Then launch the process who many times you need. Should work...

tired call the web service from process, it is not concurrent either, requests runs in sequence by batch, around 10 request every few seconds 

timer are concurrent max 3, so that won;t help ya.

furthermore if you loadtest the environment with stuff in your own environment will be a circular loadtest.

(and are not taking into account routers, firewalls and other network-equipment)

best way, imho is to use a 3rd party tool like for example soapUI.

J. wrote:

timer are concurrent max 3, so that won;t help ya.

furthermore if you loadtest the environment with stuff in your own environment will be a circular loadtest.

(and are not taking into account routers, firewalls and other network-equipment)

best way, imho is to use a 3rd party tool like for example soapUI.

thanks for the advice, i will try soapUI also. for my initial approach, i am planning to setup web service in UAT and call it in development which is a separate server. but they are all in the same network, will that cover the router, firewall, etc?