mobile app gallery issue

mobile app gallery issue

Has anyone used the p10 mobile gallery widget?  I put a list into it, and set the items on the widget to be 1, but whenever the list has more than one item it just shows the list of items, not one at a time.  Anyone seen this?

Hi Jason,

Can you share the oml?

Joao,

So fun solution.  What I had done was on my page insert the gallery, insert a list, insert a list item and then put the image inside it.  That is when I got the weird behaviour.  So the "fix" was that I copied the image and then deleted the whole list.  I then dragged the data table over the page so that it made its own automatic list/list item and then I pasted my image back into the table and deleted the automatically made columns and then pointed the image variables to the new table name.  Boom, everything in the gallery worked fine.  What was I doing differently by dragging a list and then a list item? No clue.

Hi Jason

Can you please share that sample oml with us?

Many Thanks.

Suraj Borade

Suraj Borade wrote:

Hi Jason

Can you please share that sample oml with us?

Many Thanks.

Suraj Borade

Suraj,

We actually put developing the mobile app on hold awhile back and haven't gotten back to it.  For fixing this issue though all it was was to click and drag the data table (from the data view on the right side) into the gallery widget vs manually adding a list and list item.  Let me know if that doesn't work for you.