How to write SEO Urls in an app using multiple espaces without using the espace name?

How to write SEO Urls in an app using multiple espaces without using the espace name?

Hello all,

im currently working on one big 4 layer canvas app with multiple espaces, im trying to figure it out how to manage and write the SEO urls without the need to use the espace names on the urls. 

Im already using espace aliases on several cases, but in some cases i would like to not use espace names or aliases at all and write unique urls for this screens.

It is possible?

Someone can point me the way to do it?

Thanks

Severiano Melo wrote:

Hello all,

im currently working on one big 4 layer canvas app with multiple espaces, im trying to figure it out how to manage and write the SEO urls without the need to use the espace names on the urls. 

Im already using espace aliases on several cases, but in some cases i would like to not use espace names or aliases at all and write unique urls for this screens.

It is possible?

Thanks

Hi Severiano

Assuming you are working with the .NET stack (the one allowing for SEO) you can do multiple things:

• Remove the eSpace name by defining a Site Rule (mapping the root level of a domain to a specific eSpace). This removes the eSpace name (e.g. access to www.acme.local/Home.aspx rather than www.acme.local/eSpace/Home.aspx)
  • After that, all screens places in that eSpace no longer have an eSpace prefix.

Hope this helps!

Acácio

Acácio Porta Nova wrote:

Severiano Melo wrote:

Hello all,

Im already using espace aliases on several cases, but in some cases i would like to not use espace names or aliases at all and write unique urls for this screens.

It is possible?

Thanks

Hi Severiano

Assuming you are working with the .NET stack (the one allowing for SEO) you can do multiple things:

• Remove the eSpace name by defining a Site Rule (mapping the root level of a domain to a specific eSpace). This removes the eSpace name (e.g. access to www.acme.local/Home.aspx rather than www.acme.local/eSpace/Home.aspx)
  • After that, all screens places in that eSpace no longer have an eSpace prefix.

Hope this helps!

Acácio

Hi Acácio, 

thanks for the answer, i already implement what you suggested and is working correctly.

best regards