popup for mobile app 

popup for mobile app 

Hi All,

thanks for the support for last issue i had on web app popup issue,

now i am facing issue on popup in mobile app, as i am trying to create popup on click of button but when i drag popup and give necessary inputs to it and when i run the project i can see popup is on my screen without clicking on button and i cant disable the or close the popup, as i successfully configured popup window in my web app but finding issue in mobile app popup.

can anyone suggest whats wrong here or share any documents/video so that i can understand it properly.

thanks

regards:

sharad M H

Hi Sharad,

The Popup widget visibility is controlled by a property called "Show Popup". You will have to bind it to a boolean variable in order to be able to control the visibility of the popup dynamically. Also make sure that the default value of the variable is False, so that the popup doesn't show up by default. To open the popup set the value of the variable to True and False to close.

João Neves wrote:

Hi Sharad,

The Popup widget visibility is controlled by a property called "Show Popup". You will have to bind it to a boolean variable in order to be able to control the visibility of the popup dynamically. Also make sure that the default value of the variable is False, so that the popup doesn't show up by default. To open the popup set the value of the variable to True and False to close.

hi João,

thanks for the reply, any use case to share with me , because i have tried what ever you have mentioned so i have raised this issue.

share document/video so that i can understand where am i doing this wrong.

regards:

sharad M H