[Firebase] Firebase event "FirebaseReceiverAlertEventReceived" not working in v10.0.105.0

[Firebase] Firebase event "FirebaseReceiverAlertEventReceived" not working in v10.0.105.0

Forge Component
(9)
Published on 24 Aug by OutSystems Labs
9 votes
Published on 24 Aug by OutSystems Labs

Hi,

FirebaseReceiver event "FirebaseReceiverAlertEventReceived" is not getting fired in environment v10.0.105.0. It works fine i n v10.0.200.2. Is Firebase not supported in v10.0.105.0? Please let me know.

Thank you,

MN

Hi Murthy,

Do you have any news on this? Version 1.1.1 was published with 10.0.105.0 and was working fine at the time. The latest stable at the moment is 1.1.2 and published with 10.0.200.0. What Firebase version are you using and what is the version of the environment?

Regards

Solution

Francisco Afonso wrote:

Hi Murthy,

Do you have any news on this? Version 1.1.1 was published with 10.0.105.0 and was working fine at the time. The latest stable at the moment is 1.1.2 and published with 10.0.200.0. What Firebase version are you using and what is the version of the environment?

Regards

This issue has been resolved. Couple of things that I found that 1) Firebase as default database rules which is set to allow notifications only for logged-in/authenticated user. 2) TargetIdentifier is also one key thing in firing/receiving messages from Firebase. I corrected these two and it started working.

Solution