Code not same Staging env and Production env

Code not same Staging env and Production env

Hi Guys,

I'm working with OutSystems P10 and deploy code from Staging to Production with Lifetime. We have problem with code version which our production code is not latest. Any idea how to fix the problem ?

Hello Sanledi,

I will assume that we're seeing development on the left and production on the right. I find it weird that you have a version is production tagged with 1.0.1 with modules changed before the code from development.

Where there any upgrades in the environments? Was the order of the environments changed?

Publish done trough service center?

Or did someone connected to the production environment published something, tagged it? Possible to see the version history information?

Indeed. Something like Evert is saying must have happened. There's a change log at the environment level that you should look into to try to understand what happened...

Solution

Evert van der Zalm wrote:

Publish done trough service center?

Or did someone connected to the production environment published something, tagged it? Possible to see the version history information?

Yes, We published them with ServiceCenter because after we tried to deploy via Lifetime something wrong after the packets successfully uploaded. Something wrong I mean after 24 hours nothing happen for these modules and Lifetime logs still processed.

We currently we solved this case with create new tag from development and tried to deploy again to production via Lifetime.

Solution

Hello Sanledi

Could you contact support about this?

Thanks!

Pedro Cardoso wrote:

Hello Sanledi

Could you contact support about this?

Thanks!

Hi Pedro,

Yes we have contacted them.