how to close popup automatically after 3seconds

how to close popup automatically after 3seconds

hello iam using rich widget popup.i want to close my popup after 3 seconds automatically. how should i do this. i am using settimeout () but it is not working. plz give me solution.

bharat koshti wrote:

hello iam using rich widget popup.i want to close my popup after 3 seconds automatically. how should i do this. i am using settimeout () but it is not working. plz give me solution.

Bharat,

You have two way to do this. 

1. You can use an javascript call to close your popup enforce in your pop screen to close in certain time.

This link maybe give you an idea to how to do this.

2. You can use an action called Popup_Editor_Close and make a logic to count an period that you want calculate the time. In advance, OutSystems doesn´t have an delay action and that you need to hold the peirodo of time to execute the popup_editor_close.

If you need assistance let me know 

Best regards

César Mateus wrote:Thanks for reply..i will try both options...

bharat koshti wrote:

Bharat,

You have two way to do this. 

1. You can use an javascript call to close your popup enforce in your pop screen to close in certain time.

This link maybe give you an idea to how to do this.

2. You can use an action called Popup_Editor_Close and make a logic to count an period that you want calculate the time. In advance, OutSystems doesn´t have an delay action and that you need to hold the peirodo of time to execute the popup_editor_close.

If you need assistance let me know 

Best regards

Hi!

Just add this Javascrip to your WebBlock:

and create a hidden Button in the same WebBlock and use his id in the Javascript code.

In the action of the hidden button use the Popup Close Action.

Best regards

bharat koshti wrote:

Hi again!

I think this component it's what you´re looking for Close Popup Automatically

Best Regards