Regarding on Login System 

Regarding on Login System 

Good Day, i am new on this site and noobie in coding.

The thing is, i am creating a prototype reservation mobile app. and i need a login interface.
sadly i can only use my account here as registered user.

is there anyway that i can create a dedicated account? like admin and user, and it seems i cant open the (system) (circle thing)

any help would be appreciated

PS this will be my Thesis for my Bachelor Degree.

Don't know if multiple users was allowed in the personal environment.

My 2 options:
1) Build native tables that hold the loginname and password and have the possiblity to add roles to those users when they login

2) Build the users part in the webapplication (OS platform) and use API (rest web method) to get the required information/checks for that users.

Kind regards,

Evert

Evert van der Zalm wrote:

Don't know if multiple users was allowed in the personal environment.

My 2 options:
1) Build native tables that hold the loginname and password and have the possiblity to add roles to those users when they login

2) Build the users part in the webapplication (OS platform) and use API (rest web method) to get the required information/checks for that users.

Kind regards,

Evert

In the end, I will be forced to hard code the login process.

We don't code, we make models (-:

But you can use the advantage of the webapplication availabilities (user application API's) then you only need to build a service which send the inputted information that needs to be checked...

Hi Qwaser,

What do you mean by "sadly i can only use my account here as registered user"?

I'm not sure if I understood what you need so:

- If you want to manually create users and give them permissions, you can do that in the Users application. Just access the /Users in your environment

- if you want to allow your users to self register see this component. It's a example of an app that can do self registrations. You can just add it to your app as necessary.

Regards,
João Rosado

João Rosado wrote:

Hi Qwaser,

What do you mean by "sadly i can only use my account here as registered user"?

I'm not sure if I understood what you need so:

- If you want to manually create users and give them permissions, you can do that in the Users application. Just access the /Users in your environment

- if you want to allow your users to self register see this component. It's a example of an app that can do self registrations. You can just add it to your app as necessary.

Regards,
João Rosado

I cant access the user environment since i am only a free user

There are no limitations regarding end-users on the Personal Environments. You should have full access to the users management capabilities in your personal.

See here some related documentation. Also in personals the default usersname/password (unless you changed it) should be the same as in the forum here (instead of the admin/admin as it states in some of the documentation pages).

Regards,
João Rosado

João Rosado wrote:

There are no limitations regarding end-users on the Personal Environments. You should have full access to the users management capabilities in your personal.

See here some related documentation. Also in personals the default usersname/password (unless you changed it) should be the same as in the forum here (instead of the admin/admin as it states in some of the documentation pages).

Regards,
João Rosado

Thank you, i guess i got the wrong link about the user management.

Qwaser,

That one is really simple just: <environementname>/users and thats it.

Kind regards,

Evert