Deployment Server Down

Hi,

Deployment server in Personal Environment is down.

Someone in Outsystems support can take a look ?

Thanks in advance.

Does the personal environment has the ability to do an IIS reset? (if so you should be able to do it trough lifetime environment information)

Hi Evert,

No, unfortunately not. Is a shared environment... My server is not "My" server...

Thanks for your comment.

I thought that this issues can also be submitted trough supportcases (os.com/supportportal).

don't know if that is available for you

Evert van der Zalm wrote:

I thought that this issues can also be submitted trough supportcases (os.com/supportportal).

Support is only for commercial environments. My only option is success@outsystems.com. And this forum...

When this things happens, it's a bit frustrating...

Solution

Adelar Duarte Santos wrote:

Support is only for commercial environments. My only option is success@outsystems.com. And this forum...

Hi Adelar,

We have already answered to the ticket you have sent. It looks like one of the application was consuming too much memory and the protection mechanism intervened. 

Nevertheless, allow me to clarify that Personal Environment users can open tickets in the Support Portal. This was introduced recently in an attempt to help you get faster response times!

Best regards.

Solution

Great!

It's a best news from outsystems in this year... For now...

Thank you.

Hello,

I have the same problem since yesterday, I submitted a support ticket this morning. Please help me.

About memory issue, how much memory I can use before the intervention mechanism happens ?

Thank you,

Rúben Capitão wrote:

Adelar Duarte Santos wrote:

Hi Adelar,

We have already answered to the ticket you have sent. It looks like one of the application was consuming too much memory and the protection mechanism intervened. 

Nevertheless, allow me to clarify that Personal Environment users can open tickets in the Support Portal. This was introduced recently in an attempt to help you get faster response times!

Best regards.