Content Security Police IOS

Content Security Police IOS

Hi Guys,

We tried to build mobile application with OutSystems and platform 10.0.302. But we found issue in iOS platform like 'Refused to load gap://ready....', for error details I took a screen shoot after we tracked this error via Safari and Web Inspector. We tried to check in Lifetime and 'Enable Content Security Policy' has been setting to 'OFF'. Could you please guys, help us for this issue ? Thank You. 

Hi Sanledi,

Can you describe the definitions you used for context security policy?

Cheers,

Lúcio

Sanledi Buli wrote:

Hi Guys,

We tried to build mobile application with OutSystems and platform 10.0.302. But we found issue in iOS platform like 'Refused to load gap://ready....', for error details I took a screen shoot after we tracked this error via Safari and Web Inspector. We tried to check in Lifetime and 'Enable Content Security Policy' has been setting to 'OFF'. Could you please guys, help us for this issue ? Thank You. 

Solution

Hey Sanledi,

Your doubts about this issue were clarified here, right? Let us know if you need anything else!

Regards

Solution

Lúcio Ferrão wrote:

Hi Sanledi,

Can you describe the definitions you used for context security policy?

Cheers,

Lúcio

Sanledi Buli wrote:

Hi Guys,

Dear Lucio,

This issue currently solved in here.

Warm Regards,

Sanledi Buli

Lara Luís wrote:

Hey Sanledi,

Your doubts about this issue were clarified here, right? Let us know if you need anything else!

Regards

Yes Lara I will close this issue immediately.