[InAppBrowser Plugin] How to use this plugin?

[InAppBrowser Plugin] How to use this plugin?

Forge Component
(0)
Published on 27 Apr by OutSystems R&D
0 votes
Published on 27 Apr by OutSystems R&D

any sample oml to show how to setup and configure this plugin? 

Hello, Wilson,

There is no sample app that uses the InAppBrowser that I can point you to, I'm afraid. But the good news is that it should be as simple as calling the appropriate action, like so:

(if you're wondering about what to put on "options", leaving it blank would do, for now)

Have you tried this? If so, have you requested a new Mobile App through the Native Platforms tab?

Please let us know if this helped, or in case you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Carlos Simões

Thank you for your reply Carlos

I tried and setup a button to call the "Actions" in below screenshot and generate an .apk for my android mobile. Once I click on the button, nothing happen or redirect to the written url. 

any idea? 

Cheers

Wilson 

Carlos Simões wrote:

Hello, Wilson,

There is no sample app that uses the InAppBrowser that I can point you to, I'm afraid. But the good news is that it should be as simple as calling the appropriate action, like so:

(if you're wondering about what to put on "options", leaving it blank would do, for now)

Have you tried this? If so, have you requested a new Mobile App through the Native Platforms tab?

Please let us know if this helped, or in case you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Carlos Simões

Good Day,

I am testing in Android as well and it did not work. I put a trap message in and am getting inAppBrowser is not loaded. I did a rebuild on the Android on the apk, un-installed and then reloaded it then worked. As for the options they are different between android and apple. There is an options structure that defines each.

Thanks Steve, 

It WORKS after re-generating the .apk file 

Cheers

Wilson

Steve Hodges wrote:

Good Day,

I am testing in Android as well and it did not work. I put a trap message in and am getting inAppBrowser is not loaded. I did a rebuild on the Android on the apk, un-installed and then reloaded it then worked. As for the options they are different between android and apple. There is an options structure that defines each.