Bug in aggregates?

Bug in aggregates?

So, I have an aggregate, and when I test, the results it shows don't match the result I get when I run it:

You can see the values going into the aggregate

However, if I test it

With the exact same values it shows no results.

But then...

Lo and behold! Four records!

So, what is the correct result?

And if it's the result I get when debugging the app, how can I correctly create the aggregate if the aggregate builder produces incorrect results?

Hi Carlos,

Is your Entity multi-tenant?

[edit]

if it is not multi-tenant, it looks like a bug and please submit feedback with all detail you can give for us to address that.

Thanks

The entity is indeed multi-tenant, but I made sure I'm using the correct tenant in the "Configure Tenant To Test Queries..." setting in the Module menu.

:)

Ok Carlos.

In that case, it really looks like a bug and we want to tackle it.

Can you submit feedback for us to analyze?

Thank you.

Hi Carlos,

I would like to know if this issue is blocking you for any reason

and if you had submitted feedback in order for us to analyze.

Thanks

It didn't stop the work, no, but I eventually replaced the aggregate with a SQL query, and that works.

I can still submit the feedback, but the current version no longer has this issue.

On an unrelated note, this window

doesn't work. So I can't send you the version that had the issue.

I'm not even going to comment on how poorly designed these windows are but that one is so slow it's basically useless. Even picking on of the versions shown is an act of faith, but trying to scroll down is downright impossible.

(I did send a feedback about this, and it's the same eSpace that had the aggregate issue)

Hi Carlos!

Thanks for the honest feedback! We really appreciate, as a workaround to get the old version of the module, you can use Service Center.
Just go to your-environment/ServiceCenter/ -> Factory -> eSpaces and open your espace, there you'll find all the versions available on your platform :)

Hope it helps!

Cheers,

José Ramalho

Hi Carlos,

Thank you. 

If you could send the version with the issue would help us improve the aggregate issue. 

The window usage is other issue that I also thank you for your feedback.

We really need to know what is not good in order to improve what we can for all of you.

Best

José Ramalho wrote:

Hi Carlos!

Thanks for the honest feedback! We really appreciate, as a workaround to get the old version of the module, you can use Service Center.
Just go to your-environment/ServiceCenter/ -> Factory -> eSpaces and open your espace, there you'll find all the versions available on your platform :)

Hope it helps!

Cheers,

José Ramalho

Oh, right, totally forgot about that! :)