what is the difference between list of object and recordlist of object?

what is the difference between list of object and recordlist of object?

Hi,
can anyone tell me the difference between list of object/structure and record list of object/structure.

in the first image I have accounts as an attribute inside person as a list (i.e. list of accounts).

in second image I have accounts as a attribute inside person as record list (i.e. recordList of accounts).

When to use list and when to use recordlist?

Hi,

I guess there isn't any difference for a single entity or structure. You should use <Entity> List when you need a list of a single entity. You should use <Entity> Record List when you need a list with records of several entities.

Nelson Inácio wrote:

Hi,

I guess there isn't any difference for a single entity or structure. You should use <Entity> List when you need a list of a single entity. You should use <Entity> Record List when you need a list with records of several entities.

Hi Nelson,
let me put a clear scenario, In my application one person can have multiple accounts (can be of different types) but the number of fields will be same and data may differ for all types of accounts. In such case what should I use?

Looking to the print screens on first post, you should use List, because you are using a single structure to list data