[Simple Reports With PDF] Using SimpleReportwithPDF

Forge Component
(7)
Published on 5 Jan by Huarlem Lima
7 votes
Published on 5 Jan by Huarlem Lima

Hi Gurus!!!!

I am trying to use from Forge " " and I got attached error

The PDF generator is not configured. Please go into HtmlPdfConverter backoffice and upload the executable

Any clues?

Hi, you need acess <seuservidor>/HtmlToPdfConverter and to folow the instructions to configure the HtmlPdfConverter component.

I am trying to follow but I could find where load the binaries files..

Now I got it

But where Can I find libstdc++6.dll and libqccd and lib winpthrea-1

Best Regards

Thanks for your quick answer. In fact, I did it but when I uncompress the file I didn/t get the additional binaries according to installation guide..( libstdc++-6.dll, libqccd_s* and lib win*).

See attached image...

Please, advise...

You not need make exactly, look the my. (Stack .net)

Stack Java

I got it...

Now, when I test using the example and clicking on Outsystem, I got following error..

Message is "Failed to load PDF document"

Is need upload binaries.

You can print screen administration?

look too this:

http://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-discussions/209/Html2PdfConverter

I have attached screen admin..

Try this additional binaries attached.

Huarlem

Thanks for send the file...

I already load but I got same error when I test.. "Failed to load PDF document" and generated file is 0 size.

Please, advise..

Good evening,
I am still fairly new to Outsytems and need more direction on how to access the HtmlPdfConverter in Outsystems to make the modifications discussed in this thread. How do I access the application to load the mentioned binaries?

Thank you.

Jeff Williams

Huarlem Lima wrote:

Hi, you need acess <seuservidor>/HtmlToPdfConverter and to folow the instructions to configure the HtmlPdfConverter component.

Sr. Jeff, welcome,

After install the component, acess <yourserver>/HtmlToPdfConverter.
Follow the instructions to configure and  uploading the necessaries binaries.
Any questions, let me know.

Jeff Williams wrote:

Good evening,
I am still fairly new to Outsytems and need more direction on how to access the HtmlPdfConverter in Outsystems to make the modifications discussed in this thread. How do I access the application to load the mentioned binaries?

Thank you.

Jeff Williams

Huarlem Lima wrote:

Huarlem Lima wrote:

Sr. Jeff, welcome,

After install the component, acess <yourserver>/HtmlToPdfConverter.
Follow the instructions to configure and  uploading the necessaries binaries.
Any questions, let me know.

Jeff Williams wrote:

Good evening,

Thank you.

Jeff Williams

Huarlem Lima wrote:

Thank you for your reply.

I am trying to access the following URL to download these binaries and the link is not working:
http://wkhtmltopdf.org/downloads.html

Is there a different URL to try for these files? (wkhtmlopdf.exe and wkhtmltoimage.exe)

Thank you.

Jeff W.

Huarlem Lima wrote:

Jeff, try this link

https://www.outsystems.com/NetworkForums/Public.Download_Attachment.aspx?AttachmentId=6703

Thank you very much for your reply. I was able to get the application configured and running. Very much appreciate your replies and assistance!

Hi,

I am trying to run the simple report to pdf example, but when I press on the pdf button nothing happens, the page keeps loading.I configured the htmltopdf converter, uploaded the exe and the dlls and I also checked the log debug messages in the administration page. Looking in service center I do see the debug message from GeneratePdf with the path. I am trying to make this work in my personal development space. Can you help me with this?

Thank you!