Error Message trying to connect to LDAP 

Error Message trying to connect to LDAP 

Hi all,

I am using Authenticate dependencies, but I get a message error when I tried to connect with my institutional LDAP. The next image show you the the way I use the dependencies:

The error message is the next: javax.naming.NamingException: JBAS011843: Failed instantiate InitialContextFactory com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory from classloader ModuleClassLoader for Module deployment.Login_LDAP.war:main from Service Module Loader [Root exception is javax.naming.CommunicationException: XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:389 [Root exception is java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out]]

I have the same connection in a Java Application and don't have any problem. How could I validate if Outsystems can see my Ip address and connect?

Best Regards,

Tomás 

Do you run the Java application on the same machine as OutSystems and does it work? If so, it should mean the connection is open. You're also using ldap (ldaps would be better - default port 636), but for testing purposes, ldap is easier to troubleshoot.

Are you using the exact same parameters?

Hi Kurt,

Yes, I am using the same machine and the same parameters. The infrastructure area is working with outsystems to know what happens. Then I will prove again.

Regards,

Tomás