Google Drive

Right now I'm working with the demo for Google Drive Connector.  I've spent quite some time reviewing all the processes and I was wondering if there was a way to not have to redirect to Google for OAuth to grant access each time the session ends?

The redirecting would be distracting to the user each time the user has to authorize the application.

any thoughts on this would be great!

Has anyone implemented Google's G Suite for drive?

Hi Jay,

Could you tell me more about your question? Are you logging out GDrive and logging in again?

Because the logout GDrive link revokes the access token you have, this ensures that the next time you login, you need to grant permission again.

Thanks,

Hugo Pires

Hugo wrote:

Hi Jay,

Could you tell me more about your question? Are you logging out GDrive and logging in again?

Because the logout GDrive link revokes the access token you have, this ensures that the next time you login, you need to grant permission again.

Thanks,

Hugo Pires

Good Morning Hugo!

Thank you for your reply!  The bottom line, I need to have google drive connector setup to use server to server authentication via G Suite.  This will enable the user not to worry about signing in to Google and make google drive seemless in use with the application.  The authentication should be happening in the backend without user interaction.

Jay Brooks wrote:

Has anyone implemented Google's G Suite for drive?

The Google Drive Connector appears to work with G-Suite now. I just installed it and followed the Documentation for setup and tested against my G-Suite work accounts as well as my regular google personal accounts.

HOWEVER, for my app, what I need is a way for my OutSystems app to connect to a single G-Suite account that holds ALL of our customer files. This way, customers and services reps can login to our OutSystems app and then access the folders that they need (each of our clients has a separate folder).