Bug with the Data Type Long Integer in the Outsystems Plataform V 9.1

I found a bug with the data type Long Integer, if I am using it in an extention and I has an entity "Person" with an ID with datatype Long Integer and in another entity "PersonFamily" with a field with data type "Person Identifier". When I try to publish the extention, the Integration Studio

throw the error:

There was an error validating the extension: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unknown datatype btoUcHR_Ihu0mXbDIhu4xq3w

at outsystems.hubedition.servercommon.utils.XifValidatorUtil.$kkc(Unknown Source)

at outsystems.hubedition.servercommon.utils.XifValidatorUtil.$csc(Unknown Source)

at outsystems.hubedition.servercommon.utils.XifValidatorUtil.checkExtensionConsistency(Unknown Source)

at outsystems.hubedition.servercommon.utils.XifValidatorUtil.validate(Unknown Source)

at outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.extensions.XIFPublisher.$ooe(Unknown Source)

at outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.Compiler.publishExtension(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3592.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)

at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:323)

at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:200)

at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:197)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:196)

at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:568)

at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(TCPTransport.java:826)

at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.lambda$run$79(TCPTransport.java:683)

at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler$$Lambda$68/354985370.run(Unknown Source)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:682)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

I'm using Development Studio 9.1.607

Did you send feedback to OutSystems?

Yes a send it to Outsystems  Case #2005719