Extension ardoHTTP action HTTPGet -  connection was closed

Extension ardoHTTP action HTTPGet -  connection was closed

Hi,

Can you guys give me a help I'm using OutSystems version 9.1.501.0 with the extension ardoHTTP that are in forge.

When i'm using the action HTTPGet I always get an error on my service center:

Message:The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive.

Stack:
[1] The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive.
   at OutSystems.NssardoHTTP.CssardoHTTP.processRequest(String method, String URL, RLHTTPHeaderRecordList headers, NetworkCredential creds, Byte[] data)
   at OutSystems.NssardoHTTP.CssardoHTTP.MssHTTPGet(String ssURL, RLHTTPHeaderRecordList ssHeaders, String ssUsername, String ssPassword, String& ssStatus, Int32& ssStatus_Code, String& ssResponse, RLHTTPHeaderRecordList& ssResponse_Headers)
   at ssssgi_BO.RssExtensionardoHTTP.MssHTTPGetArdo(HeContext heContext, String inParamURL, RecordList inParamHeaders, String inParamUsername, String inParamPassword, String& outParamStatus, Int32& outParamStatus_Code, String& outParamResponse, RecordList& outParamResponse_Headers)

[2] Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.
   at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
   at System.Net.PooledStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
   at System.Net.Connection.SyncRead(HttpWebRequest request, Boolean userRetrievedStream, Boolean probeRead)

[3] An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
   at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)

Thanks in advance,

Alex

Hi Alex

Have you tried using the native Consume REST features?

Hi,

I don't need to consume any API.

I just need to get the text content of a web page.

You can still use Consume REST to get the text context of a page. Just set the url and have an input of type Text

I made the test, with Consume REST API Method the error is other:

The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

My application uses HTTP Get already over several years and always worked, and now a few months after upgrading to version 9 it no longer works.
It will also be very complicated to change the whole code, so I need to find out what happened to start giving the error and solve the problem at the source.

Hi Alex

Are you sure the target URL is valid? It seems that it can no longer be accessed (either by ardohttp or consume rest). Maybe there is some new proxy on your server? 

Yes it also occurred to me that the problem could be proxy or any security change, but unfortunately I do not have access to the application servers and this situation could already be known to someone from here that could help.

Thanks anyway.