Deployment failed - Personal Environment

Hi,

I'm using Outsystems first time using personal environment.

When i publish the application, i'm receiving below error. Looking for help in resolving the issue.

Error message from node SERVER (127.0.0.1): Deployment failed

Deployment failed. Could not invoke ping. Exception: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()

at #tBc.#RBc.#1Bc.#UBc(String espaceName, String ptaOrTenantName)

CompModule : Broadcast Message

Solution

Hi,

My personal environment has problems too.

Can you please reach out success@outsystems.com? the guys will help you out.

Solution

Daniel Martins wrote:

Hi,

I've already been raised the request but still no response/success.

Could you please help me on this.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Hi Support team,

After a week i received your response, i quickly checked and found service was up.

But when i tried to publish my app, it got stuck again with below error message and after that i notice that service was down again.

error message :

Error message from node SERVER (127.0.0.1): Deployment failed

Deployment failed. Could not invoke ping. Exception: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()

at #tBc.#RBc.#1Bc.#UBc(String espaceName, String ptaOrTenantName)

CompModule : Broadcast Message

Could you check again and help in fixing it permanently.

Regards,

Ashutosh Misra

I am seeing this error in my PE too. It is referenced [symptom 2] here:

https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Personal_Environment/Personal_Environment:_Service_Unavailable_-_HTTP_Error_503

I am not sure what I need to do to fix it. I am working through the online training, so it is frustrating to be prevented from continuing until this issue is fixed. It is a little difficult to believe I have exceeded resource quota doing these training exercises...

Hi,all

Hi Wei,

Having the same issue - Tried over 3 days now to resolve on my own since this is the Free Evaluation version assumed I'd get little support.   Other posts say it was just an error on their side and it went away.   Just called Tech Support and they said it's an issue they have to fix on their end.  It's a known issue and only occurs in the personal environment.   Given that I'm using the personal edition to determine if I want to push this tool in my day job as an IT executive in a large global company, and the age of the posts, the response from tech support that this not an issue in the expensive enterprise environment does not give me a lot of confidence in this product.  Particularly considering a) this has been an ongoing problem for some time judging by the posts on the blog / community (some as old as 2015?)  b) you would think by now this has a level 1 fix the service desk could implement quickly c) the response by the level 1 that they are continuing to try to fix this.  If this is the evaluation environment wouldn't you wan this to be somewhat bulletproof?  Especially on something as smimple as your first attempt to deploy a one page app built from the template provided by outsystems?

Turned in a ticket - waiting to see what happens.  No ETA.   Not a lot of confidence so far for something that is supposed to reduce time to market.   Wondering if we should just continue to push Python and Boostrap with MS Code...