[Search and Autocomplete] Could you publish the .oml used on Demo

[Search and Autocomplete] Could you publish the .oml used on Demo

Forge Component
Published on 15 Jan by leonardo.fernandes
18 votes
Published on 15 Jan by leonardo.fernandes

Hi Leonardo.

First of all, congratulations for making this great component.

I read all 3 lessons avaiable at ttps://leonardofernandes.outsystemscloud.com/searchhelp/ and i was able to make a fully working Contact search autocomplete. Now, im trying to customize it, so it looks likes the one you build at https://leonardofernandes.outsystemscloud.com/searchhelp/Directory.aspx (the first one with the pictures on the left side), but without success.

Is it possible for you to publish the .oml for that sample demo? It would be a great help.

Thx again.

Hello Bruno.

That directory is actually pretty simple. The only thing that you need to get it right is to create a table with two columns, on the first column you place the picture, and on the other you place the name. You need to place this table inside the Result block.

I am trying to produce new documentation for these components, and I might allow to download a sample for the demo. But you'll have to wait a few weeks...

Meanwhile, if you need any help, send me your oml and I can make suggestions to improve it. You can send it in a private message.

Best regards,

Leonardo Fernandes