HttpRequestHandler and Lisbon Theme

HttpRequestHandler and Lisbon Theme

Hello Everyone,

We have a newly set Outsystems environment with .NET stack.

We observed that we get an error for all screens which use the SilkUI based themes like Lisbon.

The error is "the action AddMetatag" is incompatible with the extension definition of "HttpRequestHandler . Please update it". 

This issue is not happening on other Outsystems environment.

Please help and suggest how it can be resolved. Where can we get the latest version of HttpRequestHandler?

Hi Chetan,

What is meant by other Outsystems environment?

Do you have other applications which doesn't use SILKUI and works fine?

Thanks and Regards,

Suraj Borade

Also which version of Outsystems you are using?

Hi Suraj,

We have Outsystems 10. We have another installation of Outsystems where we are not facing this issue.

Please try below steps

Go to logic -> HttpRequest Handler and right click on it

Click on manage dependencies

After this click on Refresh All and after that Ok.

After that please publish your eSpace.

Let me know the result.

Thanks and Regards,

Suraj Borade

Hi Suraj,

Thank you for the reply. We are facing issues with our Outsystems installation. Somehow the Silk UI espace and app has got deleted. But, we are not able to install again via Forge anymore. The installation of SilkUI is forever stuck. Any idea how to fix this.

Hi Chetan

What error it gives? You can close and retry to install from the forge.

or 

Please download it from the forge http://www.outsystems.com/forge/component/916/silk-ui-web/ and then open that file in studio 

select type as Outystems Application Pack

and publish the app.

Let me know if there is any other problem.

Hi Suraj,

I tried it(installing using .oap from servicecenter as well as from servicestudio). I am not getting any error. It is simply not proceeding further.  Actually, no component from forge is getting installed.

Hi,

Leaving for now from the office. will let you know on Monday.

If you have CSP/support license, you can email issue to csp@outsystems.com.

If you don't have any license. please email issues to 'success@outsystems.com' and outsystems will provide you solution.

Thanks,

Suraj Borade