Remember me for 30 days with login page

Remember me for 30 days with login page

Hi,

Wish to get my concept cleared , how "Remember me for 30 days" works with login page ?

Does it mean , 

1) it should remember my password which will be auto typed when I am trying to login 

or

2) The page which I worked , will be accessible for 30 days without login 

Regards,

Prasad

Prasad Chaini wrote:

Hi,

Wish to get my concept cleared , how "Remember me for 30 days" works with login page ?

Does it mean , 

1) it should remember my password which will be auto typed when I am trying to login 

or

2) The page which I worked , will be accessible for 30 days without login 

Regards,

Prasad

Prasad,

Normally for the best practices and used in common your concept for options 2 is the best.

Regards

Hi Cesar,

Thanks for your reply. Can you please help me to understand how "Remember me for 30 days" works with login page ? Also tried to check with other posts on this forum, couldnt get the proper post.

-Prasad

It's called Persistent Login

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/10/Developing_an_Application/Secure_the_Application/End-User_Management/End-User_Authentication/Persistent_Login

For web default is 10 days and for mobile default is 30 days.

The other thing is when persistent is true then your session are kept independently in different browsers. This allows end-users to have persistent login sessions for the same application in different browsers and devices.

Hi Eric,

Is it possible to change the default value of the session timing from 30 days to some more extent?

Regards,

Vignesh BalaSubramanian