which table stores timer inforamtion in outsysterms?

which table stores timer inforamtion in outsysterms?

Hi everyone,

Is there a table stores timer inforamtion in outsysterms? 

Regards,

Zhou Shuai

Hi Zhou,

What are you trying to accomplish?

João Neves wrote:

Hi Neves,

I am trying to list a view for timer to show their run logs on screen.

Regards,

Zhou Shuai

Look for table  "Cyclic_Job" under system entities.

That table only has information about the last and next run of the timers, and the same information can be obtained and manipulated using the Timer runtime properties (in a expression Timers.YourTimerName. ) without having to mess with system tables.

You could also check the logs tables for that information, but (unless you are doing a backoffice application for monitoring all timers in your environment) I would advice againt it as it it a bad practice to use logging information as a requirement for your application.

My recommendation, if you want to display run information for specific timers in your application is to create your own entity to store that information and create records in it when the timer runs.

Regards,

João Rosado

João Rosado wrote:

That table only has information about the last and next run of the timers, and the same information can be obtained and manipulated using the Timer runtime properties (in a expression Timers.YourTimerName. ) without having to mess with system tables.

You could also check the logs tables for that information, but (unless you are doing a backoffice application for monitoring all timers in your environment) I would advice againt it as it it a bad practice to use logging information as a requirement for your application.

My recommendation, if you want to display run information for specific timers in your application is to create your own entity to store that information and create records in it when the timer runs.

Regards,

João Rosado

Thanks for your reply.

As you said, I am trying to do a backoffice application for mornitoring all timers  which is like Timer log in the Mornitoring in the ServiceCenter for those users who have no acess to servicecenter.

So I must use the logs tables , right?

Regards,

Zhou Shuai