IOS Generation Error: Invalid certificate file.

IOS Generation Error: Invalid certificate file.

Hi,

I tried to generate my IOS apps. Initially it was working fine, but this morning it starts to give me this issues.They keep prompting me saying "Error: Invalid certificate file." Generation failed.

Anyone there can help?

Thanks.

Regards,

Ferry

Hi Ferry,

That's strange, are you using a .p12 or a .cer file to generate you mobile app? Can you fill all the information again (build type, app identifier, certificate and provisioning profile)?

Thank You,

Bruno Grácio

Bruno Grácio wrote:

Hi Ferry,

That's strange, are you using a .p12 or a .cer file to generate you mobile app? Can you fill all the information again (build type, app identifier, certificate and provisioning profile)?

Thank You,

Bruno Grácio

Hi Bruno,

I am using .p12 file. I did refill and recreate the cert and provision file. It seems the same.

Built Type: Development

Cert: *.p12

Provisioning Profile: *.mobileprovision

Thanks.

Ferry Sanjaya wrote:

Hi Bruno,

I am using .p12 file. I did refill and recreate the cert and provision file. It seems the same.

Thanks.

Everything seems well configured.

Are you using any new plugin? For example, sometimes when we use a push notification plugin, a gaming plugin or a health plugin it requires some extra configurations related with Apple entitlements. And this can clash with your apple certificate/provisioning profile.

Bruno Grácio wrote:

Ferry Sanjaya wrote:

Hi Bruno,

Thanks.

Are you using any new plugin? For example, sometimes when we use a push notification plugin, a gaming plugin or a health plugin it requires some extra configurations related with Apple entitlements. And this can clash with your apple certificate/provisioning profile.

Hi Bruno,

Removed my Screen Orientation plugin. Now only left networkstatuschanged from Mobile Patterns.

Is there anything i need for this?

Thanks.

Regards,

Ferry

Ferry Sanjaya wrote:

Bruno Grácio wrote:

Ferry Sanjaya wrote:

Hi Bruno,

Thanks.

Hi Bruno,

Removed my Screen Orientation plugin. Now only left networkstatuschanged from Mobile Patterns.

Is there anything i need for this?

Thanks.

Regards,

Ferry

Hi Bruno, 

My latest discovery was that it cause certificate errors whenever i add my web admin application database for sync purpose.

It went fine in the past. I can generate and test on it 2 weeks ago.

Is there anything i can do on this?

Thanks.

Regards,

Ferry

Hi Ferry,

The best advice a can give you is to create a new simple mobile app (Without you change anything) and then try to generate a mobile application using your iOS certificates. The error message stills appear?

Thank You,

Bruno Grácio

Bruno Grácio wrote:

Hi Ferry,

The best advice a can give you is to create a new simple mobile app (Without you change anything) and then try to generate a mobile application using your iOS certificates. The error message stills appear?

Thank You,

Bruno Grácio

Hi Bruno,

Managed to solve the issues. It seems that one of my admin portal referenced dependencies (in which is seems to be 3 tiers up or like grandparents) has some unfixed errors. Those unfixed errors didnt seems affect any of my web apps.

Solution:

Created an independent modules as database. Both admin and client will reference this module.
As long as it doesnt reference to any those dependencies that link or referenced to that unfixed modules, it seems to work.