[Facebook Login Plugin] Failed to deserialize JSON to GraphAPI_UserInformationsRec: Could not convert '5.5'

[Facebook Login Plugin] Failed to deserialize JSON to GraphAPI_UserInformationsRec: Could not convert '5.5'

Forge Component
(1)
Published on 18 Apr by Grazina
1 vote
Published on 18 Apr by Grazina

For some Android phones, when trying to get graph api using FacebookLogin, the following error occurred:

Failed to deserialize JSON to GraphAPI_UserInformationsRec: Could not convert '5.5' to Long Integer

There was no stack trace for the above error:

The above error message has come many times in the error log and there is also another error message from the log which occurred like two times :

Cannot assign a JavaScript object with value [object Object] to an output parameter of type Text Check the JavaScript node 'Login' of the action 'FacebookLogin'.  

with below stack trace:

Error
    at Object.r [as jsNodeOutputToBasicType] (https://adam.outsystemscloud.com/DigI/scripts/OutSystems.js?sdcuBcomxTNu8PYGfXaUiQ:6:3604)
    at https://adam.outsystemscloud.com/DigI/scripts/FacebookLoginPlugin.controller.js?sFbL1t+YXhO0rVcyMw2MuA:562:46
    at https://adam.outsystemscloud.com/DigI/scripts/OutSystems.js?sdcuBcomxTNu8PYGfXaUiQ:9:8020

Any suggestions please....

The following error is repeated many times.

Failed to deserialize JSON to GraphAPI_UserInformationsRec: Could not convert '5.5' to Long Integer

Hi Kartick,

That was a funny bug... Timezone was set as long integer, and IST is 5h30 offset from GMT - hence the 5.5. 

I've published a new version with that issue fixed. Can you check if that did the trick?

BTW: the other error message should also be "fixed", however, that should point you to a different error, since it was a bug in the output of the error condition so it's masking a different problem, or connectivity issue.

Kind Regards,

João Grazina

Grazina wrote:

Hi Kartick,

That was a funny bug... Timezone was set as long integer, and IST is 5h30 offset from GMT - hence the 5.5. 

I've published a new version with that issue fixed. Can you check if that did the trick?

BTW: the other error message should also be "fixed", however, that should point you to a different error, since it was a bug in the output of the error condition so it's masking a different problem, or connectivity issue.

Kind Regards,

João Grazina

Wow, thank you for the quick fix.  But how to update the new version ? Should I uninstall the current one, then install the new one? It is showing me the following message:

"This project cannot be installed because you already have a customized version running in your enviroment "

I guess since I changed the App Id in the extensibility configurations of the FacebookLogin, it is showing me this message.

So, the only option for me is to uninstall and install again is it ?

Yes, that is a current limitation of that extensibility configuration json. 

I suggest you copy your values from there, download the OAP, and then from Service Studio, on the applications tab, do Environment->Open File change the filter to OAP and select your downloaded version of the plugin. Then, change the extensibility settings again, and remember to refresh depending applications and generate the mobile applications as well.

Kind Regards,

João

Thanks Grazina.

Will keep monitoring if any error occurs.

Hi Grazina,

The error is still coming for India region. Plugin is not working for India region.

Following error is also coming:

Cannot assign a JavaScript object with value [object Object] to an output parameter of type Text Check the JavaScript node 'Login' of the action 'FacebookLogin'.

After doing the changes, I built the android app, uploaded to play store and asked users to test but still no luck.

Please check.

Hi Grazina,

Any update ?

Thanks.

Hi Grazina,

One new update. I guess after facebook app got updated, now login plugin is not working for me too. Earlier, it used to work for me but now it is not working for me too. It is giving me the below error.

I am in Singapore / Malaysia time zone.

Please help.

Any help please..

Hi Grazina,

Any update on the issue ? Now I am getting the error "Invalid key hash". I again verified the key hash set in the facebook developer app page, by re-generating he key hash and it is same as the one that is already there in the facebook app settings.

Also. with the same hash key it was working fine earlier and I don't know why this issue started to appear.