email forwarding?

email forwarding?

Is there an easy way to set up email forwarding so that we could have an email address such as help@myserver.com would forward to other email addresses we set up on the back end?

Hello, Jason.

You can receive emails sent to a given account using the OutSystems Platform. All you have to do is to leverage the set of Actions available in RichMail System Extension. After consuming emails from the target inbox, you can implement the logic you wish, re-sending those emails to whichever accounts are configured in the back office.

Take a look at that Extension and feel free to reply if you still have any questions.

Best regards!

Rui Garcia wrote:

Hello, Jason.

You can receive emails sent to a given account using the OutSystems Platform. All you have to do is to leverage the set of Actions available in RichMail System Extension. After consuming emails from the target inbox, you can implement the logic you wish, re-sending those emails to whichever accounts are configured in the back office.

Take a look at that Extension and feel free to reply if you still have any questions.

Best regards!

Rui, back to looking at this.  Two questions, I have my outsystems server: myserver.com, how do I make the email address help@myserver.com for the pop3GetMail to grab?  Secondly, if I wanted the system to automatically just look for new emails and then forward them, I would just do a timer that did the get, and then based on the address send it out to everyone I have as a recipient for those emails?