[Google Login Plugin] Google login plugin redirecting me to another app

[Google Login Plugin] Google login plugin redirecting me to another app

Forge Component
(6)
Published on 6 Jul by OutSystems Labs
6 votes
Published on 6 Jul by OutSystems Labs

While Using Google Login Plugin configured for IOS (on multiple apps)it is working fine but when i am trying to connect to this app, on the login screen it says it is connecting to another one, not the first time this erros occurred.

The plugin is working well for the android configuration and it is fully configured for ios including the Reverse user id.I am not sure  if it is a bug in the plugin  or in the google services.
In the screenshot attached it is redirecting me to  **** -TST app when the app configured is **** - PRD

Thanks.

Francisco Freire

Hi Francisco,

Please check on the consent screen settings on Google Console. For IOS the "Product Name shown to users" is what shows up. For Android it's the actual application name that is used on the consent modal dialogue.

Here's where: 

Kind Regards,

João Grazina

Hi João.

First of all sorry for the delay answering.

I have confirmed it in the google console and in the android app that is working fine.

What is making me more confused is that the only thing that changes (in service studio) is the reverse client id. I have redone the configuration and even deleted the project and created a new one from the start (credential and both android and IOS configuration on developer tool) and is still giving me this "error".

Thank you a lot.

Francisco Freire.