how to change value in text box by replacing the excisting one

how to change value in text box by replacing the excisting one

hi friends when i select value from combo box it get inserted into text box,suppose if i change the value of combo box it should replace the existing one instead of appending.i have attached the module

hello, does it have to be put into one input? usually people separate the code from the what the user would input.

Would your goal be if country code is +63 [user input] if the active country is changed to a different country you would want to keep the [user input] but change only the last country code?

I think it would be easier if you don't append anything to the [textbox] input before you update just assign the value of the active country code with what the user typed in the [textbox]. Just concatenate the selected country code with what the user typed.

Clintjie Lo wrote:

hello, does it have to be put into one input? usually people separate the code from the what the user would input.

Would your goal be if country code is +63 [user input] if the active country is changed to a different country you would want to keep the [user input] but change only the last country code?

yes both the value should be in same input box