how to replace excisting appended value

how to replace excisting appended value

hi friends when i select value from combo box it get inserted into text box,suppose if i change the value of combo box it should replace the existing one instead of appending.i have attached the module

Hi Karthik R,

I have attached the solution for you.

Please try to split both the things because country code should be uneditable otherwise there is no use of keeping them in the static table and it also provides u the flexibility to handle both the values.

Regards,

Manish Jawla

Hi Karthik,

I have 1 more solution. Please find the attachment.

I hope this will help.

Regards,

Manish Jawla

Manish Jawla wrote:

Hi Karthik,

I have 1 more solution. Please find the attachment.

I hope this will help.

Regards,

Manish Jawla

hi manish,

its working thank u very much.Can u please explain the if condition that is used in assign and replace keyword

Hi Karthik,

This is very simple.

i have used simple if condition in which if you haven't selected the country code then i reassign your phone num withe same value but if you have selected and it is already existing in your phone number then Replace function search that and replace it with blank. Now you have only your phone num in the variable and again you can reassign the fresh country code :).

If it helps you, please mark it as a solution or like it.

Regards,

Manish Jawla

Manish Jawla wrote:

Hi Karthik,

This is very simple.

i have used simple if condition in which if you haven't selected the country code then i reassign your phone num withe same value but if you have selected and it is already existing in your phone number then Replace function search that and replace it with blank. Now you have only your phone num in the variable and again you can reassign the fresh country code :).

If it helps you, please mark it as a solution or like it.

Regards,

Manish Jawla

hi manish,

I have editable table which lists different clubs.how to implement favourite heart symbol for each club .by default heart is not starred after user click on it it should become starred and again clicking it should become unstarred how to implement this.

hi manish,

i have two text input box email and name how to allow user to go to next input after validating the email

without pressing save button

Hi Karthik,

On every input box, you can call a user action on OnChange event.

Steps:

1. select the first input box OnChange, you can set its destination to screen action you want to call for validation.

2. when you type the email it will validate it and you can have the notification if it's wrong.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Manish Jawla

I have a paragraph already saved on the database. How do i search and replace a particular word or phrase from it