[Select2] select2 sample widget wont run on platform 10

Forge Component
(2)
Published on 2015-06-29 by Eduardo Luís
2 votes
Published on 2015-06-29 by Eduardo Luís

Hello

Providing the following FYI

When i load select2 sample into environment (platform 10) it somes with 22 errors

Invalid Data Type
'Text, Phone Number, Email or Text Identifier' data type required instead of 'Integer'.

Solution

Hello. The problem wasn't with the select2 control, the combo box controls were erroring on a reference to integer variable. I changed the referenced variables from integer to text and the example worked. let me know if you want me to upload oml file with changes 

Solution

Joseph Foster wrote:

Hello. The problem wasn't with the select2 control, the combo box controls were erroring on a reference to integer variable. I changed the referenced variables from integer to text and the example worked. let me know if you want me to upload oml file with changes 

Hello Joseph and thanks for your feedback. I corrected the reported problem by changing the structure field from text to integer instead of changing all the variables. I also corrected other minor problems caused by the migration to platform 10, error handling and such...

After this changes everything seams to be ok but i can't seam to run the examples in the browser. Something about SilkUIFramework. In Service Center i can see that WidgetsForLayout.ascx from SilkUIFramework can not be found! I already submit a feedback to OS.

Did you have any similar problems?