How to connect google drive to my application.

How to connect google drive to my application.

we are developing a system that needs to connect with google drive to upload and retrieve files.

will the google drive connector be able to perform the function, or is there another way.

Hi Segonto,

You should try the Google Drive Connector. It is supported by OutSystems R&D itself :)

You should try it and report any bug or missing feature you find.

Regards,

António Pereira

Thanks Antonio

I am trying it (Gdrive connector), and I am battling to make it work. but will keep on trying.

I am trying to find if there is a way on working around it.

If you have new information about google drive please share.

I never used the component. 

Try to understand the demo app that comes with the component or share your specific problem here, maybe it's better to help you.

The demo app, keeps on giving me an error message internal error.  even when I have registered and have all the required keys.  when I check on service center, the error log says "NoAccessTokenException"

Segonto Sebetwa wrote:

The demo app, keeps on giving me an error message internal error.  even when I have registered and have all the required keys.  when I check on service center, the error log says "NoAccessTokenException"

Since I've not used that component before I'd recommend you to ask that question in the component's thread.