Hi friends,

when i click heartt symbol of a club it turns true but when i click same clubs heart symbol it turns false by inserting a new record instead of updating the excisting true.see the screenshot below.I Have Attached my module for your reference

Which heart symbol you are talking about? Please highlight and provide more explanation.

I have the same issue, i followed exactly the same instructions, and i deleted it and did it again but still not working. The same question is asked here https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/37524/starred-todo/#Post210041 

Hello.

There are only two possibilities for a NEW record to be created instead of updating an existing record.

a) You are using a Create<your entity name> action. This action will always create a new record in the entity in database.

If so, change the action to a CreateOrUpdate or Update.

b) You are using a CreateOrUpdate<your entity name> action, but the record that you are passing to it as argument does not have a valid identifier value (usually is set to zero). This means that the action will think you want to create a new record, as to update an existing record in the entity in database, it needs to know the record identifier value.

If so, you need to check your code and understand why you are not providing the identifier, and fix it. The "how to fix" will depend on your code.

Cheers.

karthik R wrote:

Hi friends,

when i click heartt symbol of a club it turns true but when i click same clubs heart symbol it turns false by inserting a new record instead of updating the excisting true.see the screenshot below.I Have Attached my module for your reference

I updated your oap..

Joseph Omas wrote:

karthik R wrote:

Hi friends,

I updated your oap..