"Remember me" doesn't work on this site

Every time when loging in to this site, I set checkbox "remember me", but next time I need to login again. I have asked colegues - and they also have the same problem.

Outsystems is working to fix this issue.

Suraj Borade wrote:

Outsystems is working to fix this issue.

Is there any update? It's been almost 2 years since I have created this post, and the problem is still there. Such a shame to have it on resource dedicated to fast development.

Hi Igor,

I'll ask around, but I can say I never have this problem. Occasionally, I have to re-login, but certainly not every time.

Hi Igor,

The remember me is working fine (at least for me). The thing is the remember me is not forever, it has a lifetime and after that is invalidated. If you use incognito it will also not work.

Regards,

Marcelo

Igor,

Have you tried removing all cookies for outsystems.com?

Yes, now it is not always losing login, but still too often it does. Almost every time when I open a link to a site (this is not every day) - I have to login again. I mean not home page (I have a feeling that with home page it usually works), but when, for example, I launch new version update from service studio, or open a forum notification from my email, or today when I went to training materials from my bookmarks. I am sure I had to relogin at least twice during the last few days - because I remember recently I had to do several attempts because I was using wrong password.

Just now I have closed the browser and opened again and went to Outsystems.com - and I was logged in. But it feels like I need to login more often than I need not to.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Igor,

Have you tried removing all cookies for outsystems.com?

I just did it now, and had to relogin - which is expected. We'll see how it goes further.

Igor,

Is everything ok so far? 

Cheers

Ana

Ana Sequeira wrote:

Igor,

Is everything ok so far? 

Cheers

Ana

Sometimes when I go directly to Outsystems.com - I am not logged in, but then clicking "Login" button logs me in automatically. So yes, I would say it's OK now. I didn't have to re-enter my password since I have cleaned the cookies according to advice above.