Views
Comments
"Remember me" doesn't work on this site
Question

Every time when loging in to this site, I set checkbox "remember me", but next time I need to login again. I have asked colegues - and they also have the same problem.

Outsystems is working to fix this issue.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Igor,

I'll ask around, but I can say I never have this problem. Occasionally, I have to re-login, but certainly not every time.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Igor,

The remember me is working fine (at least for me). The thing is the remember me is not forever, it has a lifetime and after that is invalidated. If you use incognito it will also not work.

Regards,

Marcelo

mvp_badge
MVP

Igor,

Have you tried removing all cookies for outsystems.com?

Yes, now it is not always losing login, but still too often it does. Almost every time when I open a link to a site (this is not every day) - I have to login again. I mean not home page (I have a feeling that with home page it usually works), but when, for example, I launch new version update from service studio, or open a forum notification from my email, or today when I went to training materials from my bookmarks. I am sure I had to relogin at least twice during the last few days - because I remember recently I had to do several attempts because I was using wrong password.

Just now I have closed the browser and opened again and went to Outsystems.com - and I was logged in. But it feels like I need to login more often than I need not to.

Staff

Igor,

Is everything ok so far? 

Cheers

Ana

HI,

I used in built user_login and mark remember me as true also, but its not saving credentials for me.

Please help me to fix the issue so that "remember me" check can work as expected.

@igor Kirtak how you cleaned cookies, could you please tell me.

Thanks,

Shivani