Help Please

Hi,

I'm a newb to OutSystems and I am doing List and Details Screens exercise of the To Do app and I am stuck on Part 3, 

Part 3: Create Navigation Links

In this part of the exercise, you will edit the ToDos Screen so that the details of each To Do are accessible from there.

1. Add a link from each To Do in the ToDos Screen to the detail Screen.a) Open the ToDos Screen and select the ListItem1 Widget that contains theTitle Expression.b) In the properties area, set the On Click Event to ‘MainFlow\ToDoDetail’.

I cant find this listitem1 widget so i cant set its properties. There has been no previous mention of it and I dont know where to add it.

Can anyone help??

Thanks,

Sean

Sean de Fraine wrote:

Hi,

I'm a newb to OutSystems and I am doing List and Details Screens exercise of the To Do app and I am stuck on Part 3, 

Part 3: Create Navigation Links

In this part of the exercise, you will edit the ToDos Screen so that the details of each To Do are accessible from there.

1. Add a link from each To Do in the ToDos Screen to the detail Screen.a) Open the ToDos Screen and select the ListItem1 Widget that contains theTitle Expression.b) In the properties area, set the On Click Event to ‘MainFlow\ToDoDetail’.

I cant find this listitem1 widget so i cant set its properties. There has been no previous mention of it and I dont know where to add it.

Can anyone help??

Thanks,

Sean

Hi Sean,

Welcome to OutSystems :)

If you select the list on the screen, in the bottom right of Service Studio. you will have the widgets tree. You just have to select the List Item and you'll have access to its properties.

Does it help you?

Regards,

António Pereira