STOP Page Zooming using outsystems

STOP Page Zooming using outsystems

I would like to stop the page from zooming whereby when a user clicks on a textbox the entire contents of the page must be visible to the user on mobile devices without having the user to scroll up and down the page.

Hi Dumisani,

I'm assuming you're building a mobile app using a web app module. Right? (Mobile app modules already solve that problem for you). I would recommend that you switch to a mobile module.

Although, if its not feasible for you, you can use the Add Meta tag action from HTTP Request handler extension to add the following meta tag to your page:

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=no" />

Place the Add Meta Tag action on the preparation of the screen where you want that behaviour, or on the layout block if you want to apply that behaviour to several screens (that use the layout).

Hi Joao,

Yes we are building a mobile app using the web app module reason being part of the system will be accessible to some user on desktops and other parts of the system will be accessible to other user on mobile devices so initially we went with the web app module when we start development.

Thanks a lot for your response much appreciated I do already have the Add Meta Tag Action in my preparation but but the application just does not responded as expected, I have also tried to use some JavaScript and Jquery to try and resolve this issue but with no luck.

Guess the system parts that's should be accessible via mobile devices we will have to rebuild them using the mobile app module.