Deployment service is down in front-end SERVER.

Deployment service is down in front-end SERVER.

Hi everyone,

I tried to publish my mobile application but the deploying phase won't finish. I found out my environment health is having problems. The error: 

• Deployment service is down in front-end SERVER.

What can I do to fix this?

Best Regards,

Jordi

Jordi Gräffner wrote:

Hi everyone,

I tried to publish my mobile application but the deploying phase won't finish. I found out my environment health is having problems. The error: 

Best Regards,

Jordi

Hi Jordi,

Starting deployment service itself is fine. But s a best practice, restarting he entire server along with the service could sync the services. 

Also try to analyze reason for service went down with the help of logs and Unix admin team..

Thanks,

Sridhar S

Sridhar Sivaprakasam wrote:

Jordi Gräffner wrote:

Hi everyone,

Best Regards,

Jordi

Hi Jordi,

Starting deployment service itself is fine. But s a best practice, restarting he entire server along with the service could sync the services. 

Also try to analyze reason for service went down with the help of logs and Unix admin team..

Thanks,

Sridhar S

Hi Sridhar,

I don't know how to restart the server. I searched other topics about restarting the server but i can't find a solution. Is this even possible to do on a cloud solution with a personal environment?

Solution

The problem is solved by contact Support of OutSystems. They solved it.

Solution

Hi,

I have the same error as Jordi in my persona environment. The error is:

Deployment service is down in front-end SERVER

Hi everyone,

Should anyone encounter this issue (Deployment service is down) on your Personal Environment or any of the symptoms as described in this article please contact OutSystems Support.

Check this post if you need help opening a case.

Cheers!