[File Plugin] P10 File Plugin GetFileUrlFromUri returning error on Image

[File Plugin] P10 File Plugin GetFileUrlFromUri returning error on Image

Forge Component
(1)
Published on 2016-12-28 by Rodrigo Coutinho
1 vote
Published on 2016-12-28 by Rodrigo Coutinho

Hello, I'm trying to show offline images on app, after save them on the phone, but when im showing the Blob: it works for the first time but then something happen.

Then I changed the way where I would get the image and called the function on the image , calling

FilePluginController.default.getFileUrlFromUri$Action(model.variables.matchRecordIn.teamsAttr.getCurrent(callContext.iterationContext).logoOfflineAttr).urlOut.value

logoOfflineAttr = file:///storage/emulated/0/Android/data/pt.app.mobile/files/folder/pt-PT/2017-05-17_a.jpg

But the when it should return the Blob, only return a Promise with a pending status and not the Blob it self.

Nobody has a answer to this? 

Hello,

I'm trying to understand the problem you are facing.

For the line:

FilePluginController.default.getFileUrlFromUri$Action(model.variables.matchRecordIn.teamsAttr.getCurrent(callContext.iterationContext).logoOfflineAttr).urlOut.value

It seems that you are trying to fix the problem with a lot of javascript.

What was exactly the problem before trying this approach?

Thanks,

One more question: Android, iOS or both?

Bruno Martinho wrote:

Hello,

I'm trying to understand the problem you are facing.

For the line:

It seems that you are trying to fix the problem with a lot of javascript.

What was exactly the problem before trying this approach?

Thanks,

With the file plugin, we have a function that is called getFileUrlFromUri() and I would like to know, if is possible to call that function on the expression of the image for the path, so i dont have to do a each every time I open the app. Because, at the moment, I already have the native path (file:///emulate/android/....) and when I get the Blob, every time I close the app and open it on Offline mode, the images will be broken because of the blob path is gone.

Overall, I just want a way to get the native images to show on the app.

One more question: Android, iOS or both?

Both.

Hi Miguel,

Here's what you need: http://www.outsystems.com/forge/Component_Overview.aspx?ProjectId=2318

The image rendering is triggered on two events: OnReady and OnParameters changed.

The widget also has an OnLoad event to enable callbacks on image loaded.

Kind Regards,
João Grazina