GetExceptionURL() strange behaviour

GetExceptionURL() strange behaviour

I have GetExceptionURL() on the NoPermission screen after a SecurityException. The first time I use the URL on a browser this action returns empty text and I dunno why. anyone can help me? any other time I use it the URL I get the right result. I'm using this version Version 9.1.401.0.

Hi, Marcelo Ferreira this action return the last page where exist a error. 

Could you send me a print screen for me get it better?

Yes thats the behaviour I expected and i'm getting most of the times. but the first time I open a browser (without any session) this action returns empty. I paste the URL on the browser and i get an error for not being logged but when i call this action after the SecurityException the output is empty.

Marcelo,

Could you send the plataform log error? 

And could check if have any error in browser's console?

Marcelo Ferreira wrote:

Yes thats the behaviour I expected and i'm getting most of the times. but the first time I open a browser (without any session) this action returns empty. I paste the URL on the browser and i get an error for not being logged but when i call this action after the SecurityException the output is empty.

No errors in either place

Formiga wrote:

Marcelo,

Could you send the plataform log error? 

And could check if have any error in browser's console?

Marcelo Ferreira wrote: