Mobile - Redirect to another screen OnApllicationResume

Mobile - Redirect to another screen OnApllicationResume

I want to ask my user for a pin ou touchID when he resumes the application, on mobile.

How can I do this? The OnAppllicationResume does not allow me to redirect to another screen.

Thanks

Hello,

I made an example of how you can do the Touch Id part. You need to add the pin part for the phones that don't have touch id or if the user doesn't have the right finger. You have a very good example how to do it in the forge, I will leave the link bellow. Any doubts be free to ask.

Pin Code Example - https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component/1990/pincode-flow/

Touch Id Example - Attached

Regards,

João Varela

Hi,

My doubt is not about how to implement the touch ID, but how can I ask the user for the ID/Pin when the application resumes, since I cannot add a destination on the OnApplicationResume client action.

Thanks,

Ana Santos

Ana Santos wrote:

Hi,

My doubt is not about how to implement the touch ID, but how can I ask the user for the ID/Pin when the application resumes, since I cannot add a destination on the OnApplicationResume client action.

Thanks,

Ana Santos

You don't need to add a destination, if you are using the OnApplicationResume correctly, every time that you enter the application and you are already logged in the touch id or pin code will show up.

Regards, 

João Varela

To be sure, just create a new application and add a OnApplicationResume Client Action with some message and try it out because its working for me, i just tested.

Regards,

João Varela

João Varela wrote:

Ana Santos wrote:

Hi,

Thanks,

Ana Santos

You don't need to add a destination, if you are using the OnApplicationResume correctly, every time that you enter the application and you are already logged in the touch id or pin code will show up.

Regards, 

João Varela

But what if I want to have a different screen that asks me for the touch id or pin (instead of the plugin pop-up)?

My best guess is this website. You have API References and you can get the resume event.

Link - http://docs.phonegap.com/en/2.2.0/cordova_events_events.md.html#resume

Regards,

João Varela