Problem finishing Local Storage Excersise

Problem finishing Local Storage Excersise

  

Hi I´m new to Outsystems.


I´ve got a problem finishing the "Local Storage Excercise" from the first course.

The last assign, LocalTodos = GetToDosByUserId.List, should show the mappings from ToDo to LocalTodo as shown in the image bellow

The problem is I`m not getting such mapping for ToDo as shown bellow:

I would appreciate any sugestions.

Thanks in advance.


George



Hi George,


In order to help you I need to check the types of LocalToDos and GetToDosByUserId. Can you please post screenshots of the LocalToDos variable definition and the GetToDosByUserId aggregate? 


Thanks,

Hugo

If I am not mistaken, the matching option only appears if the number of the columns is different. Do they have the same number of columns?

Hugo Lourenço wrote:

Hi George,


In order to help you I need to check the types of LocalToDos and GetToDosByUserId. Can you please post screenshots of the LocalToDos variable definition and the GetToDosByUserId aggregate? 



Thanks,

Hugo


Hi Hugo,

This is the LocalToDos definition:


and the GetToDosByUserId

Thanks!


Hi,


You're not getting the mappings because the LocalToDos variable and the aggregate have the same type - they both are a "ToDo List".


If you change the definition of LocalToDos to be a "LocalToDo List" the mapping should appear.


Cheers,

Hugo

Solution

Hugo Lourenço wrote:

Hi,


You're not getting the mappings because the LocalToDos variable and the aggregate have the same type - they both are a "ToDo List".


If you change the definition of LocalToDos to be a "LocalToDo List" the mapping should appear.


Cheers,

Hugo

Hugo,


The problem is I can´t set LocalToDos to "LocalTodo List"  because this option does not appears at the pull down selector...


Solution

Hugo,


I got it. At the pull down does not appears but I opened the dialog box, selected the entity and now it is ok.


Thanks a lot!

Nuno Lopes wrote:

If I am not mistaken, the matching option only appears if the number of the columns is different. Do they have the same number of columns?

Thanks Nuno.