[Signature] Pass canvas height in setting properties of signature web block

[Signature] Pass canvas height in setting properties of signature web block

Forge Component
(11)
Published on 20 Jun by Magda Pereira
11 votes
Published on 20 Jun by Magda Pereira

Hi,

I am using signature web block in list records widget so I need to set height of signature canvas tag so how can i pass height:72px in setting properties of web block. Please check below image

Hello,

You can open the Forge Component and there change the height of the Web Block or you can copy the Web Block and the server action called "GetBinaryImage" from the SignatureFlow and past that in your own project, there you can adjust the height and width.

Any doubts be free to ask.

Regards,

João Varela

João Varela wrote:

Hello,

You can open the Forge Component and there change the height of the Web Block or you can copy the Web Block and the server action called "GetBinaryImage" from the SignatureFlow and past that in your own project, there you can adjust the height and width.

Regards,

João Varela

What is the use of setting properties of signature web block ?

Mithlesh Singh wrote:

João Varela wrote:

Hello,

Regards,

João Varela

What is the use of setting properties of signature web block ?

I'm not sure, but in this post you can see that this component has some bugs.

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/12247/clear-signature-button/

If any of the solutions that I gave you work, let me know.

Hi Mithlesh,

Have you tried setting the height property of the container you are passing to the Signature block?

I'm referring to the container whose ID you pass into the PlaceId parameter.

The Signature component renders inside that container and it should adjust to its dimensions.

Let me know how it works out.

Cheers

Solution

Hi Daniel

Its working fine for me now i did below changes 

Solution

Ok, thanks for the update :)