[Office 365 Connector] Plans for MS Graph integration?

[Office 365 Connector] Plans for MS Graph integration?

Forge Component
(16)
Published on 2015-11-27 by João Martins
16 votes
Published on 2015-11-27 by João Martins

We are using Office 365 in our company. Not the personal version but the business version.

I need API access to not only email but also calendar and files and contacts.

It looks like that would be done by using the new Microsoft Graph API.

Any plans to enhance this project to utilize Microsoft graph?

Solution

Hello Bruce,

Unfortunately, the answer to your question is no, I have no plans for doing that. I did this component in a context of a project, that I'm no longer at, and decided to share it with the community.

Cheers,

João

Solution

João Martins wrote:

Hello Bruce,

Unfortunately, the answer to your question is no, I have no plans for doing that. I did this component in a context of a project, that I'm no longer at, and decided to share it with the community.

Cheers,

João

Cool deal ... thanks so much for replying!

Hello Bruce,

I recommend you a Product called  SSIS Office 365 API by which you can get API access for all like mail, Calendar,Contact, Onedrive, Excel.

Microsoft Graph API is a unified way to access many Microsoft services API including Office 365 API.

Nancy Rai wrote:

Hello Bruce,

I recommend you a Product called  SSIS Office 365 API by which you can get API access for all like mail, Calendar,Contact, Onedrive, Excel.

Microsoft Graph API is a unified way to access many Microsoft services API including Office 365 API.

Thanks Nancy for the tip ... I will look into SSIS as well as MS Graph API.

What I REALLY want is an OutSystems module (set of Logic modules) that integrates with MS Graph. I can't seem to get OutSystems to authenticate and make the various web service calls that MS Graph provides.