SilkUI ActionSheet: Cannot read property 'classList' of null

SilkUI ActionSheet: Cannot read property 'classList' of null

Good afternoon,

I'm trying to use de ActionSheet pattern from SilkUI to add extra information on a property of an Entity when clicked on a option. In the image in attach, this error appears when I click on the red "Não" button.

In the Client Action of the button, I assign a boolean variable to True. That variable is in the property "isOpen" of the ActionSheet object and it has the set value of False. When I click on the action, the ActionSheet doesn't appear and this error is shown.

I tried to use that object on other screens but the error appear on everyone of them. I cannot find any example of the implementation of the ActionSheet so my hands are tied.

Thank you for the help.

??That variable is in the property "isOpen" of the ActionSheet object and it has the set value of False.??

Have you declared this variable in isOpen and trying to assign value on some other client action.

If yes, that variable is not available in that action.

Try to make variable global in screen.

The variable is global in the screen. The problem is not with the variable. For some reason, he is not assigning the object property (ex: .action-sheet-container) to the classList and I don't know why.

I tried to clone the action-sheet and change the code of the inicialize function to see if there was any change but without success.