[Html2PdfConverter] Not able to upload executable files on cloud & java stack for html2pdf converter

[Html2PdfConverter] Not able to upload executable files on cloud & java stack for html2pdf converter

Forge Component
(52)
Published on 30 Oct (2 weeks ago) by Guilherme Pereira
52 votes
Published on 30 Oct (2 weeks ago) by Guilherme Pereira

Hi,

I am not able to upload any executable files for html2 pdf converter on cloud & java stack. Can anyone faced the issue for java stack on cloud environment?

I am getting "/home/jboss/binaries/wkhtmltopdf (No such file or directory)" error when i upload the files.

Thanks,

Sivaramakrishna R

Solution

Hi for the Cloud the local virtual folder that is available is "D:\User\" if your are using the .NET stack or "/opt/outsystems/user/" if your are using Java stack.

Solution

Jogait wrote:

Hi for the Cloud the local virtual folder that is available is "D:\User\" if your are using the .NET stack or "/opt/outsystems/user/" if your are using Java stack.

Thanks Jogait for your reply, now i am able to upload executables after changing to "/opt/outsystems/user/", but still i am getting same error "/opt/outsystems/user/binaries/wkhtmltopdf" and not able to create pdf. It is creating 0KB files. Do you have any idea?

Thanks,

Sivaramakrishna R

sivaramakrishna repalle wrote:

Jogait wrote:

Thanks Jogait for your reply, now i am able to upload executables after changing to "/opt/outsystems/user/", but still i am getting same error "/opt/outsystems/user/binaries/wkhtmltopdf" and not able to create pdf. It is creating 0KB files. Do you have any idea?

Thanks,

Sivaramakrishna R

I was uploaded 32 bit executable, I am able to create pdf successfully after uploading 64 bit executables of linux. 

Thanks you so much for your help.

Regards,

Sivaramakrishna Repalle